Thursday, September 17, 2009

DAWN


My eyes burn to think that you are not around... no, not anymore. But you were never mine. you were just a dream which broke as soon as I woke up... or shall I say every time I woke up....
Living in the moment . ...yeah! that's what I have been doing. but now I realize i died in those moments as well.... its like running after a mirage and finding heaps of sand. yes, sand which one cannot hold for long. It keeps slipping every moment and before you can show some one that you have got hold of it, you find yourself gazing at your empty hands full of complicated lines. When you scream you hear nothing but your own voice mocking at you from every corner.....and you realize you stand alone amidst the desert...you are fated to be alone ......
Sand, Sand everywhere but not a handful to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment